Monday 4 February 2013

Something about relationship...


Relationship...
I always thought there is something like a common law that prohibits cheating in a relationship or at least something like common sense....WRONG

Don't get me wrong on this, I still believe in true love! But I can't believe any more in the innocence of women, yeah right I'm not talking about cheating boyfriends!

I'll tell you a story about it... it could happen everywhere. You’re on your way to club bar or whatever, a little bit insecure about your look and. As soon as you have entered the bar and have got you first beer, you'll take a look around. For sure there is a girl that looks nice or is just your type. After a while, you’re still fucking insecure about yourself and not knowing what to say, you'll approach to her. Not even spoken a word she'll say "just for your information I have a boyfriend and I just want to dance and party tonight". The most guys would probably say "Goodbye", but there is nothing better than a taken girl. Why... because there is nothing worse than a staring single man. So tell her „it’s fine, I'm also just into party and dancing tonight". You'll get a quick response from other girls, as soon as you start dancing and chatting with her. Until now...NO PROBLEM... But as soon as the girl starts to touch you while you’re dancing... BIG TROUBLE... next thing you know, she is grabbing your ass and you're kissing her neck. She'll say things like „I shouldn't do that", " I have a boyfriend" and " I'll hate myself tomorrow". You don't need to response on that, they are trying to salve their conscience! As soon as she has said one of these phrases she'll kiss you again..EVEN BIGGER TROUBLE. Next question "Can I come to your place"...

... the Next morning "thanks for the wonderful night, bla bla... we might see us again", you won’t. Most of them will probably brake up with their boyfriends within the next 3-6 month, but there is a small percentage of women they just stay calm...... and call you every second week!

Conclusion:
Nothing looks like it is and there will always be a surprise...

 ... Wasted Knowledge